[DRBD-user] Urgent help

paddy paddy at panici.net
Fri Feb 10 23:40:59 CET 2006

On Sat, Feb 11, 2006 at 02:36:10AM +0530, Sashi Rai wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> Can anybody plz tell me how to active DRBD for more than noe node..........

you want active/active yes ?

my understanding is that 0.7 does not do that

mind you, you could have two DRBD resources and have one primary on each
node, but that's probably not what your after.

I think it's slated for 0.8 ??

There are likely various other technologies you could consider,
but you've not given much to go on.

I suggest you look in the list archives at
http://lists.linbit.com/pipermail/drbd-user/

> do i have to code somthing or what else.........

For some problems it is quicker than surveying the field, but in this
case I suspect you would be well served by better acquainting yourself
with what already exists first.

Regards,
Paddy
--
Perl 6 will give you the big knob. -- Larry Wall