[DRBD-user] increase throughput

Stephan Rattai srattai at zmnh.uni-hamburg.de
Wed Feb 8 19:09:48 CET 2006

Hi,

well, the usual suspects are external metadata, jumboframes on your NICs,
tuning things like increasing nr_requests for your underlying device (for
example /sys/block/sda/queue/nr_requests), max-buffers, max-epoch-size, maybe
playing with the readahead I guess. And probably a lot of things I
forgot/don't know yet...