[DRBD-user] Broken connection when drbd starts the sync

Zachár Balázs zachar at direkt-kfki.hu
Fri Dec 8 20:56:18 CET 2006

Firstly, Thx for the answer, I searched program like this many times but
I never found! So now, I am happy! :)

Secondly, I run the tests but they were successfully! I run it for 30
sec and 600 sec (the correct form for the time limit: iperf -c node1 -t
30) but both test were right!

There isn't firewall on these nodes yet.

Another idea?

Regards,
Balázs