[DRBD-user] Keeping config files in sync

George H george.dma at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 11:59:38 CET 2006

csync2  is probably what I need. I can keep my nodes's  /etc/
directory and what not in sync. Such as creations of users and changed
passwords.

Though I don't know why I would want to mirror a virtual machine? I am
building a HA Linux cluster that servers  http, smtp, imap, pop3, and
many other services. So you can understand why I would want to keep
certain files in /etc  in sync.