[DRBD-user] active/active mail server

Alexander Lind malte at webstay.org
Mon Dec 4 18:50:13 CET 2006

i don't think there are any MTA:s that outspokenly support an
active/active mirroring set up.
the only thing i can possibly imagine might be able to is something
using maildirs though. mailspools can't work.

let us know how you get on with this please, would be interesting to see
if it can be done with whats out there today or not.

alec