[DRBD-user] drbd write performance across WAN

khaja mohideen skm_mail at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 17 08:06:12 CEST 2006

Hi,

    Indeed Protocol A(write speed 10MB/Min) has given
double the write speed over Protocol C(write speed 6
MB/min).  But still the write is slow. Any way the WAN
Link is only 2 Mbps.  I would try to increase the WAN
link speed.  I am going to use this across IDC. So the
link will be burstable(Uplink 10 Mbps) i think.

  short write burst - how to increase/decrease this
value.

Do I need to increase the RAM.  Currently it has 2 GB
RAM with dual processor.

  Is there any other parameter to fine tune, so that
it does not affects other resource like mem. or write
performance.

-- SKM

--- Luciano Miguel Ferreira Rocha