[DRBD-user] sync rate seems low

Monty Taylor mtaylor at mysql.com
Tue Aug 8 23:19:53 CEST 2006

Hey all,

I'm rolling out a DRBD at the moment and I'm getting much lower
initial sync rate than I would expect. I have the two machines
connected with crossover cables and the rate set at 125M, but I'm only
seeing 8M/sec of transfer rate.

I'm sure I'm missing something stupid, but I've rolled DRBD out
several times over the past couple of months and never had this
problem. Anybody have an idea of something I can check?

Thanks,
Monty