[DRBD-user] Conflict between drbd and iptables

CHARTON Yannick yannick.charton at utt.fr
Wed Aug 2 15:26:23 CEST 2006

Okay, I know, I'm a bit paranoiac about system security.
I know that something like "-A RH-Firewall-1-INPUT -i ethX -j ACCEPT"
in the iptables configuration file will work (normally, I will check).
However, as I don't know why the iptables service breaks the
replication just after restarting, whereas iptables seems to be right
configured, I'm trying to find an explanation.

Nevertheless, thanks for your answer.