[DRBD-user] debian source patch

Ard van Breemen ard at kwaak.net
Wed Apr 26 22:16:42 CEST 2006

Hi,
On Wed, Apr 26, 2006 at 09:16:55PM +0200, Cyril Bouthors wrote:
> On 26 Apr 2006, Ard van Breemen wrote:
>
> > It fixes building of the packages.
>
> It's already been fixed in the official Debian packages.

I know :-)

> http://packages.debian.org/source:drbd0.7 and
> http://packages.debian.org/source:drbd8
>
> 8.0pre3 has been uploaded this morning

I am working from svn until I know that drbd8 is stable enough to
meet my requirements :-). I am just a little bit impatient, and
as far as I know Phillipp uses debian too ;-).

As a matter of fact I know that you don't have a dual-opteron
with lot's of memory and a lot of diskspace (Yes, I do read the
bug reports :-) ).

Once I have a good feeling about it, I will just wait until
you've packaged that version, and use that to roll out.

Using debian packaging for building test/development versions is
a very handy way to make reproducible test sets on multiple
servers, that's why I needed that fix upstream, because it takes
time when I check out an updated versions and have to fix that
again. That's why I bypassed you in that respect, because I
wanted to dive into the svn version right away :-). It really
works great that way.  I've done it like that from the start
(read changelog entry 1 ;-) )

--
begin  LOVE-LETTER-FOR-YOU.txt.vbs
I am a signature virus. Distribute me until the bitter