[DRBD-user] Re: kernel oops drbd 8.0_pre2 on Fedora Core 5 and RHEL4

Ard van Breemen ard at kwaak.net
Thu Apr 20 03:11:42 CEST 2006

On Thu, Apr 20, 2006 at 03:02:37AM +0200, Ard van Breemen wrote:
> I guess in this case vmalloc_to_page is ok, since on opteron hardware with
> IOMMU there is no highmem (in other words: memory is always DMA-able).
Yeah! success:
janneke:~# drbdsetup /dev/drbd0  primary --do-what-I-say
drbd0: role( Secondary -> Primary ) disk( Inconsistent -> UpToDate )
drbd0: Forced to conisder local data as UpToDate!
drbd0: Writing meta data super block now.

Now I hope that the other side will accept it... ;-)
--
begin  LOVE-LETTER-FOR-YOU.txt.vbs
I am a signature virus. Distribute me until the bitter