[DRBD-user] root filesystem on drbd?

Alexander Skwar listen at alexander.skwar.name
Tue Apr 18 19:33:12 CEST 2006

Hello!

I've got a 2-node "cluster" on which I'd like to use drbd. My
plan is to have *everything* on drbd - this includes the root
filesystem (/). Actually, I'd like to make it even a bit more
complicated: I'd like to make drbd use /dev/sda3, on which I'd
then put a LVM2 on which I'd then make all my filesystems.

My question: Is it possible to boot from a drbd? Has anyone
made a initrd which he could share?

I'll be using Gentoo Linux with 2.6.16 kernel.

Thanks a lot,

Alexander Skwar
--
Did an Italian CRANE OPERATOR just experience uninhibited sensations in
a MALIBU HOT TUB?