[DRBD-user] DRBD on SLES9

Thost, Kai thost at advantic.de
Fri Apr 7 15:16:33 CEST 2006

hi folks,

i am trying to get DRBD running on a SLES9 machine.
i did that before on a debian machine with 0.6 with a
recompile of the kernel.

shoulnd't this be done already on SLES9? i would expect
the kernel to be ready for DRBD. i've installed the DRBD-package
and i am running into problems with drbdsetup (not enought arguments)
when settiung up the disk. according to the doks it should run
like this:

drbdsetup /dev/nb0 disk /dev/ida/c0d0p2

could anyone tell me if it is nessesary to recompile the kernel
on a SLES9 box to get DRBD running?

thanx in advance
kai