[DRBD-user] Simple documentation

Andreas J. Koenig andreas.koenig.gmwojprw at franz.ak.mind.de
Thu Apr 6 22:34:53 CEST 2006

  > Hi,
  > 	I just created a simple tutorial explaining how to setup and
  > test drbd on 2 nodes, with one ressource, and how to add resources.
  > I'd like to have your comments or correction.  I'd also like to know
  > if it would be nice to have this doc somewhere in the wiki or
  > something, I don't mind sharing with everyone.

  > http://www.lubik.ca/ha/drbd.pdf

Very nice. The PDF format is a bit distracting, this should be a
straight format to make it easier accessible. On the other hand it
would be nice to keep it extendable for multiple platforms.

This is a bit ridiculous:

    echo `date` > /ha/httpd/yes

Make that

    date > /ha/httpd/date.txt

or some such.

I'm missing an explanation why you want to create a second resource
and not put both services on one.

--
andreas