[DRBD-user] drbd does not compile with 2.6.17-rc1

Andreas J. Koenig andreas.koenig.gmwojprw at franz.ak.mind.de
Thu Apr 6 12:58:53 CEST 2006

Just to let you know...

I have only tried the "Patching DRBD into the kernel" method and the
compilation failed with

drivers/block/drbd/drbd_main.c: In function 'drbd_create_mempools':
drivers/block/drbd/drbd_main.c:1544: error: 'SLAB_NO_REAP' undeclared (first use in this function)
drivers/block/drbd/drbd_main.c:1544: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
drivers/block/drbd/drbd_main.c:1544: error: for each function it appears in.)

--
andreas