[DRBD-user] filesystem corruptions

bro zxr at lanparty.lv
Fri Sep 30 13:37:54 CEST 2005

Todd Denniston wrote:
[snip]

> I am assuming you are still getting those errors on your test system after
> you upgraded from a 2.6.11.
>
> Question are you getting those errors on your test system _after_ a fsck was
> ran since the kernel upgrade?
>
> The only time I have seen similar (with a 2.4 kernel and drbd 0.6.13) is
> when I had hardware faults causing disk hangs on one machine at the same
> time as someone tried to "FIX" the systems caused a split brain. fsck fixed
> it.

we'll ive spent all night building a new system with same configuration.
and yes, ive run fsck after upgrading kernel, it said that everything is
in perfect condition.
so for now i have :
Linux serv1 2.6.13.2 #1 SMP
DRBD 0.7.13

and STILL i have those damn errors, just now(bout 10mins ago) primary
node crashed with kernel panic, last on screen there was:

ata3: status0xa0 { Busy }
SCSI error: <2 0 0 0> return code = 0x800082
sdc: Current: sense key: Aborted Command
      Additional sense: SCSI parity error
end_request: I/O error, dev sdc, sector 325582919
drbd1: IO error on backing device!
kernel panic - not syncing: drbd1: IO error on backing device!

now this is getting realy annoying, any ideas what could i do about this
problem?