[DRBD-user] Moving metadata

jlarrea at gadisa.es jlarrea at gadisa.es
Fri Sep 30 08:29:45 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I've a drbd based file server cluster with internal meta-data defined. I'm
thinking on moving meta-data to anoher disk but I'm not sure about how to
do it. I suppose that I've to stop drbd on the secondary node, modify
drbd.conf, invalidate secondary and restart drbd, but I'm not sure, and
it's an production environment, so I can do a test like this. Any idea?

Javier