[DRBD-user] not able to load drbd module

Espen Ekeroth espen.ekeroth at omxgroup.com
Tue Sep 20 13:05:03 CEST 2005

Stupid question: Do you have to compile and use the kernel? or is it just
the module that is compiled?

/Espen

Phone: +47 69215581 / + 47 92499076
email: espen.ekeroth at omxgroup.com
MSN: espene at halden.net

jlarrea at gadisa.es
20.09.2005 12:48

        To:     Espen Ekeroth <espen.ekeroth at omxgroup.com>
        cc:     drbd-user at lists.linbit.com
        Subject:        Re: [DRBD-user] not able to load drbd module

Hi Espen,

I've had the samp problem but I solved it adding a reference to the module
drbd.o into the /lib/modules/2.4.21-20.Elsmp/modules.dep file.

good luck

P.S. however I haven't been able to compile it for RedHat ES4 because I've
no kernel sources ¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿