[DRBD-user] Changes in 0.7.12

Helmut Wollmersdorfer helmut.wollmersdorfer at gmx.at
Wed Sep 7 15:36:56 CEST 2005

Philipp Reisner wrote:

> Ih bin a a Weana - Ich bin auch aus Wien ;)

I'm from Vienna too.

<kidding>
Here is English!!!1
</kidding>

[advanced options in /etc/default]

> I do not want to have this in the configuration file,

ACK.

> because it should
> not be used (and found) by joe average user.

I disagree a little bit.
_Each_ function (option, parameter ...) should be documented _somewhere_.

I agree, that the "mainstream [user|admin] reference manual" is not an
appropriate place. A "[developer|hacker] reference" would be the right
place. And yes, I know how hard it would be to collect, structure and
proof the information, even if the source is nicely documented and
mostly self-explaining (which is true for DRBD).

Helmut Wollmersdorfer