[DRBD-user] raid md

drbd drbd at hochschulverband.de
Mon Oct 31 10:34:39 CET 2005

Hi David,

I use this solution:

HA Cluster - 2 Nodes - with drbd and heartbeat , OS: SuSE 9.2

Datapartition:

/raid --> /dev/drbd0

drbd0 uses /dev/md0 (softraid) as local partition

This solution works without problems since a few month (except the buggy
Kernel, SuSE builds in Spring, but this problem was fixed with the next
kernel version).

cu

Andreas