[DRBD-user] Re: drbd-0.7 completely freezes on adaptec (Dell PercRaid 3/Di)

Diego Julian Remolina diego.remolina at ibb.gatech.edu
Wed Oct 26 14:43:04 CEST 2005

I have not seen the problem, but I do have 2 poweredge 2650 servers with
PERC 4/DC controllers.  I know those controllers are different to the Di
you have.

I am running latest firmwares on everything, system bios, raid card
bios, etc.

I have succesfully run on RHEL4 (which is also different to you)
starting with DRBD 0.7.10 and have performed all the upgrades up to
0.7.14 with no problems at all.

I saw on DELL's website they just release a Bios update for the PERC3/Di
on 10/13/2005, that may help.

http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/download.aspx?c=us&cs=04&l=en&s=bsd&releaseid=R105803&SystemID=PWE_FOS_XEO_2650&os=BIOSA&osl=en&deviceid=1375&devlib=0&typecnt=1&vercnt=6&formatcnt=4&fileid=136690

Diego