[DRBD-user] Re: filesystem corruptions

Eugene Crosser crosser at rol.ru
Tue Oct 25 11:25:45 CEST 2005

Philipp Reisner wrote:

> Eugene, in case you find a way to trigger the corruption, that I can
> reproduce here, please let me know...
>
> Open questions:
>   Might it be related to the md driver ?
>   To the combination of md/drbd ?

Philipp,

We'll arrange another round of tests, and try to narrow down the problem
as much as possible, but right now we have organzational issues (moving
both datacenter equipment and office furniture), so experiments may need
to be delayed for another week or two.  Right now, the system runs in
single-node configuration (upon drbd in WFConnection state) and seems to
be rock stable.

I have a *suspiction* (but whithout real foundation) that you need to
start mass-removing files (maybe combined with other write-type
activity) to trigger the problem.

Eugene