[DRBD-user] potential bug if reconstruct drbd with degraded size.

Lars Ellenberg Lars.Ellenberg at linbit.com
Fri Oct 21 11:21:16 CEST 2005

/ 2005-10-21 17:13:55 +0800
\ Francis I. Malolot:
> >>and, is your box SMP?
> Yes its an SMP box,

> Yes, I test this on this version but i can no longer
> find the problem.do you want me to back track
> to lower version? to trace who responsible for
> manipulating the list? I'll will post right away
> if encounterd again.

yes please.
If you can recall the sequence of events that triggered it in the first
place, and you do it again in the same way, and it does trigger again,
I'd be interessted in the first say one MB of the drbd meta data in that
particular moment...

dd if=watever bs=1M count=1 | gzip > bug-triggering-meta-data.gz
<whatever> is your meta data device, boviously (assuming you use
external, index [0]...
(via personal mail, not on the list)

thanks...