[DRBD-user] drbd 0.7.10 with nfs, performance problem

Marian Stopjak stopjak at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 16:25:51 CEST 2005

Hello All

I have performance problem with drbd version 0.7.10 together with nfs.
If I export some directories from drbd device on active side while
full synchronization is running there is performance impact, but a can
live with it.
Note that a lot of proccesees read data from such exoprts
After ful sync is finished I get much worse situation. Disk
performance is very low,  worse than while full sync was running.

If directories were exported after full synchronisation performance is OK.

Does anybody seen such problem? Have somebody some experience with
exproting drbddevices via nfs while full sync is running?

 need to acces drbd devices via nfs as soon as possible.

Thanks in advice

Marian Stojak