[DRBD-user] drbd automatic switch over

Roy vd Berg roy.vdberg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 13:39:41 CEST 2005

Hello

I am setting up a test cluster with heartbeat and drbd
Heartbeat is working fine. Drbd is also working fine

When I poweroff node1 the processes are getting migrated from node1 to
node 2.

What is the best way to mount the /data dir on node2 because samba config
files are located on /data/etc/samba and connected with a static link to
/etc/samba

i can switch over by hand: drbdadm primary all
and mount /dev/drbd0 /data

but have someone some script who does this automaticly ??

Roy
[Holland]

ps sorry for my bad englisch