[DRBD-user] How many nodes?

S P Arif Sahari Wibowo arifsaha at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 23:44:24 CEST 2005

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005, Roger Tsang wrote:
> Not yet, not that I know of, but you might want to look into
> the OpenSSI project which has modified DRBD to support more
> than two nodes and without having to setup heartbeat.

The problem with OpenSSI is limited way it has been being
distributed / donloadable: only as full kernel. If i want to
upgrade the kernel in the future, but OpenSSI not there yet, I
basically screwed.

Can DRBD SSI run by itself, without the OpenSSI?
How stable it is?

Thanks!

--
                               Stephan Paul Arif Sahari Wibowo