[DRBD-user] kernel: Buffer I/O error on device drbd0

Everton Thomaz everthomaz2 at yahoo.com.br
Fri Nov 25 14:26:18 CET 2005

Hi all.

I'm using the DRBD and when i did a test recording many files into a
partition /dev/drbd0, i receive the following error:

kernel: Buffer I/O error on device drbd0

My partition has 300Gb and the error occurs with only 6% of storage.

After this error, i cannot record more files. I'm receiving the message
that my partition is read only. What's happening?

Thanks,

--
Everton Thomaz
everthomaz2 at yahoo.com.br