[DRBD-user] Master didn't get primary status back

Dr. Volker Jaenisch volker.jaenisch at inqbus.de
Fri Nov 25 00:03:41 CET 2005

Hi Jürgen!

Jürgen Hecht wrote:

>This works fine, but if i connect the node1 back, keepalived start on both nodes the right scripts, but on the node 1 it didn't get the primary status back and can't mount the filesystem.

In your scripts you are using drdbsetup? May be you should use drbdadm?

Some questions to enlight you :-)
* is the filesystem unmounted on node2 aka backup?
* is drbd on node2 in secondary state?
* is drbd on node 1 in primary state?

* is there any log/debug-output?

Volker

   inqbus it-consulting      +49 ( 341 )  5643800
   Dr.  Volker Jaenisch      http://www.inqbus.de
   Herloßsohnstr.    12      0 4 1 5 5    Leipzig
   N  O  T -  F Ä L L E      +49 ( 170 )  3113748