[DRBD-user] Re: Just making sure DRBD is the right project for me... ; -)

Evert Meulie evert at witelcom.net
Mon Nov 21 13:41:14 CET 2005

Hmm, but the current system has 4 partitions:

/boot
/
/var

and unfortunately not all dynamic data is on /var    :-/

I can of course move the remainder to /var as well, and use a bunch of symlinks, but I'd rather leave it where it is...

The possibility of using drbd on the root-partition as well would also make it easier to keep both nodes 100% in sync when it comes to Gentoo updates...

Regards,
	Evert