Re-2: [DRBD-user] drbd freezes completely!

Stefan Kerkemeier stefanke at micodat.com
Sat Nov 19 10:02:17 CET 2005

Yes I can reproduce this bug with 0.7.14 as well! I think the problem is not related to any version of drbd or kernel because:

One thing is really strange: If I decrease the sync rate from 50M to <10M all is ok! The sync is done via a private Gbit-FO cabel.

system: 2way XEON, 2*Intel-Gbit FO (1000FX), Adaptec 3210S Raid5 Controller, SUSE SLES9 SP2/2.6.5.-191-smp, drbd (0.7.5-SUSE) on top of lvm2

btw: all hardware checks are ok (memory,nics,etc)

Any suggestions?

cheers
Stefan