[DRBD-user] Kernel Memory Leak

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.de
Mon Nov 14 19:22:43 CET 2005

On 2005-11-14T12:55:26, Blake Atkins <Blake.Atkins at scholarone.com> wrote:

> Hello list,
>
> I am replying to my own e-mail in case anyone else has this problem.  It
> appears that the leak is in the SuSE SLES9 (2.6.5-7.XXX-smp) kernel.  An
> upgrade to 2.6.14-rc5-mm1 eliminated the issue.

Which kernel revision exactly? Did you upgrade to the latest kernel
available via the maintenance web? Is there are corresponding bugzilla
entry? A support ticket?

Sorry about that, but we have a hard time following public lists about
issues reported against our kernels; if you encounter a bug in one of
our enterprise products, _please_ notify your support contact.

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb at suse.de>

--
High Availability & Clustering