[DRBD-user] DRBD on redhat 9

David david at davidbranford.net
Sat May 21 11:53:29 CEST 2005

Hi everyone,

Has anybody succeeded in making drbd work on redhat 9? If so, could you share a couple of details like kernel version, drbd version (ie. 0.7.10?) as I am stuck and don't want to do a full re-install for fedora or something (which, btw, I have not made drbd work on successfully yet either).

Especially I am hoping there is someone out there who has drbd working on redhat 9 on a 2.4x version kernel...

Many thanks,

David.