[DRBD-user] IBM Server Machines with DRBD-0.7.x

Linux GNUbie gnubie at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 03:44:19 CEST 2005

Hello all,

This might be off-topic to this mailing list and I apologize in advance.

If you will be setting up a GNU/Linux system using Kernel-2.6.x with
DRBD-0.7.x, which machine will you prefer to use assuming that the
budget to purchase the server machines is not an issue to you, an IBM
xSeries 345 or an IBM Blade HS20, and both of them have an identical
Intel Xeon processors, RAM, SCSI HDD and Gigabit Ethernet?

Thanks in advance.

GNUbie