[DRBD-user] drbd and 2+ nodes clusters

Nicola Murino n.murino at collaboratori.theorematica.it
Sun Mar 27 11:59:44 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'm using drbd since 1 year and it works very well, now I'm searching a shared
filesystem for a n nodes cluster with n>2. Drbd is a raid 1 over network I
would like a raid 5 over network and a cluster filesystem like gfs on the
top, so all the nodes can access shared devices at the same time.

There is planning to develop drbd in this direction?

thanks

Nicola