[DRBD-user] Behaviour of drbd-secondary

Philipp Reisner philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Tue Mar 22 17:05:59 CET 2005

Am Dienstag, 22. März 2005 14:53 schrieb Reine Larsson:
> Hi,
>
> After uplifting from 0.6.12 to 0.7.6 we discover a change in behaviour.
> When did this change happen?

from 0.6 -> 0.7

> Is there something that can be done about it?

Well, since users kept on mounting it read only on the secondary
and Linux-2.6.x allows us to prohibit read accesses, we decided
to do so.

  There are Filesystem out there that may crash the kernel when
  mounted on a self-changing device ;)

Short answer: no
Long answer:
 Just convince me that it I want this feature as well,
 and it might come back (as runtime configuration)
 in 0.7.11.

-Philipp