[DRBD-user] Debian Install

Kee Gohil kee at ksl.co.uk
Sat Mar 12 20:28:52 CET 2005

Hi

Thanks for that. I'm getting a little further.

I installed module-assistant and kernel-headers but now I'm getting

/usr/bin/make -C /usr/src/kernel-headers-2.4.18
SUBDIRS=/usr/src/modules/drbd/drbd  modules
make[2]: Entering directory `/usr/src/kernel-headers-2.4.18'
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `modules'.  Stop.

In the /usr/src/kernel-headers-2.4.18 directory, there is only one
directory (include).  There is no Makefile.  What am I missing?

Kee