[DRBD-user] drbd with existing file system ( and internal metadata).

Brett Bolen hbbolen at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 15:30:18 CET 2005

If he does not resize the filesystem, then do all syncs become
full syncs?

There is some reluctance that doing mkfs on the /dev/drbd0
device ( or shrinking an existing partion) is necessary.

Can you tell me what happens if we use 'internal metadata'
with an existing file system ( ie one without the extra
space at the end)?

Thanks.