[DRBD-user] HA-NFS & drbd

Patrick Jaromin Patrick at JGSullivan.com
Fri Mar 4 22:17:19 CET 2005

Thanks, Dave! Your HA post explains a lot. I've integrated your patch on my
test systems and it does appear to work perfectly - it's much cleaner than
my hack and allows me to keep my nfs-mounted home directory logins active
during the failover. Good luck on patching fuser.

- Patrick

PATRICK K. JAROMIN

VP Technology

574.234-2211 . fax: 312.943.9675