[DRBD-user] Umount not working

Andreas Neubauer andreas.neubauer at igeneon.com
Tue Mar 1 18:59:00 CET 2005

I have here a strange problem with drbd:
I am using SUSE 9.2 with kernel 2.6.8-24-default and drbd 0.7.8 with one device /dev/drbd0 and an reiserfs partition on it.
I cannot umount the device from the mountpoint after mounting it with read/write in Primary mode.
I can't find any processes using the device with "fuser" or "ps" nor does an "drddadmin /dev/drbd0 disconnect" help anyway.
Any suggestions ?

Regards,
Andreas Neubauer