FW: [DRBD-user] DRBD installation problems

Alex Vrenios alex at DSRLab.com
Tue Mar 1 18:24:34 CET 2005

Having the start command in rc.local was suggested by the articles/docs for
Heartbeat. My goal is to run HA pair without having to buy an external
storage device. (This is for a class on clustering.)

(And I really don't mind adding other commands to rc.local. If I am
designing a system that is dedicated to a "family" of applications, like
DRBD, Heartbeat, etc., then rc.local seems a good place for their
initialization to be.)

Alex