[DRBD-user]

Luis Eduardo Vivero Peña lvivero at corporacionlinux.cl
Tue Mar 1 16:27:15 CET 2005

El lun, 28-02-2005 a las 19:17 -0300, Rodrigo Henriquez M. - Corporacion
Linux S.A. escribió:
> [...]

Hi, I'm running the same version (the last version), but I don't know
what means the parameters 'lower_dev' and 'meta_data_dev'. And I must to
specify that.

And what do you mean with internal?
Is it about of the line 'meta-disk internal;' in /etc/drbd.conf ?

Regards.

[...]