[DRBD-user] Debian install

Curtis Vaughan curtis at npc-usa.com
Wed Jun 29 01:51:55 CEST 2005

I've been looking through the archives for DRDB-User list for info on
how exactly to do a Debian install, but I guess I'm really confused.

OK, I'm using sarge. I've installed:

module-assistant
kernel-headers
drbd
drbd0.7-utils

Am I supposed to use module-assistant to help me build and install
drbd or do I need to compile drbd into the kernel myself?
(see: http://wiki.linux-ha.org/DRBD_2fHowTo_2fInstall   -or-   http://
svn.drbd.org/drbd/tags/drbd-0.6.12/INSTALL)
But neither of these take into consideration the fact that deb
already has a precompiled package.

I mean what do I do now?

Very confused