[DRBD-user] /etc/default/drbd

nick nick at mobilia.it
Thu Jun 16 11:32:08 CEST 2005

When I look at /etc/ha.d/resource.d/drbddisk the first lines make
mention of this file, however, in my setup,
(heartbeat-1.2.3.cvs.20050404 (from rpms) drbd 0.7.10 (compiled it
myself), 2.6.9 kernel) it doesn't exist.

Obviously, when I have hearbeat call drbddisk to mount drbd0 it comes
back with errors, stating that '/dev/drbd0 is not defined in your config'.

Should /etc/default/drbd be that config?

However, drbd starts fine by itself on system startup, there just seems
to be something missing for heartbeat to mount the disk.

Nick