[DRBD-user] drbd monitor with nagios

Poyner, Brandon bpoyner at ccac.edu
Tue Jul 5 17:07:17 CEST 2005

My version of a check_drbd has a few more options.  I've posted it on
nagiosexchange for those who are interested.

http://www.nagiosexchange.org/Linux.55.0.html?&tx_netnagext_pi1[p_view]=
296

Usage: check_drbd [-d device_number] [-e expect_string] [-p proc] [-r
role]
-d INTEGER [default: 0]
-e STRING [default: Connected st]
-p STRING [default: /proc/drbd]
-r STRING [example: Primary]

$ check_drbd
DRBD OK: Device 0 Primary Connected st
$ check_drbd -r Secondary -d 1
DRBD OK: Device 1 Secondary Connected st
$ check_drbd -e "Unconfigured st" -d 0
DRBD CRITICAL: Device 0 state 'Connected st', Expect 'Unconfigured st'

Brandon Poyner
Network Engineer III
CCAC - College Office
412-237-3086