[DRBD-user] What is the proper sequence...

Robert robert at estrell.com
Fri Jan 28 06:17:37 CET 2005

What is the proper sequence of shutting down two computers using drbd?
Shutdown the slave first and then shutdown the master?
Because sometimes, one of the computer hangs and won't shutdown.
I get the message
"drbd1:cstate unconnected -> standalone receiver terminated"
on the screen
I am using DRBD with HA and I shutdown the computers using Shutdown -h now

Robert