[DRBD-user] making 2 partitions the same size

Hegedus Gabor hygylista at jpm.hu
Tue Jan 25 16:00:19 CET 2005

Hi!

In the drbd manual, there is a part, if I create non the same size
partitions (what I want to mirror), then the smallest partition will
lost the remaining part of this partition. So how can I create the 2
partition on the 2 different type/size hard drives exactly the same
size?

Is there a good howto about how can I integrate the drbd with heartbeat?

I'm running UML's (User Mode Linux) on my system. How is it better?

- mirroring the host system's partition witch stores the virtual
machines

or

- starting the umls on node1 and node2, and mirror the running uml's
partitions?

--
thanks
  HyGy