[DRBD-user] bad sync performance !

Stefan Kerkemeier stefanke at micodat.com
Thu Dec 1 21:13:29 CET 2005

Hi,

I use gbit fibre nics(e1000), private node connection (directly linked) but the DRBD sync performance is really bad (see sync speed below)!

syncer {
    rate 150M;
    group 1;
    al-extents 257;
}

[======>.............] sync'ed: 34.8% (77768/119260)M
        finish: 1:45:20 speed: 12,572 (11,944) K/sec

I have validated the connection speed with iperf so there must be a specific drbd problem!

btw.: the hdd (raid5) perform very well (>90Mbyte/s)

Any hints ?

cheers Stefan

To: drbd-user at lists.linbit.com
Cc: philipp.reisner at linbit.com