[DRBD-user] First fix for drbd-0.7.12

Andre Konopka andre.konopka at presse-data.de
Wed Aug 31 11:56:31 CEST 2005

Philipp Reisner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here is a preliminary patch to fix drbd-0.7.12 . But I am not yet happy
> with that patch, because I do not really understand where the bug is.
>
> To Andre and Jeff,
> Could you please verify that the patch fixes the problem ?

Philipp,

I have just applied the patch and now the resync works as expected!!!

Aug 31 11:44:47 pdftpn001 kernel: drbd0: Resync done (total 91 sec;
paused 0 sec; 11520 K/sec)

Thank your for your cost free kernel programming course, but I'm  not
sure if I really could follow your trail...

No idea...

Best regards

Andre