[DRBD-user] XFS with DRBD problem

David Huang david_huang at proware.com.tw
Tue Aug 23 09:08:10 CEST 2005

***********************
This mail has been scanned by InterScan MSS.

something it also has "Unknown error 990" error message when I try to mount the DRBD device.

mount: Unknown error 990
-bash-3.00# dmesg | tail
XFS mounting filesystem drbd26
XFS: log has mismatched uuid - can't recover
XFS: empty log check failed
XFS: log mount/recovery failed: error 990
XFS: log mount failed