[DRBD-user] mounting drbd volume

Umair Siddiqi umair at csm.com.pk
Mon Apr 25 11:13:08 CEST 2005

- prepare partitions on both sides using identical parameters ( sfdisk
-l /dev/cciss/c0d0p8 > tmppart  followed by a sfdisk /dev/cciss/c0d0p8 <

tmppart on the other side )

What do you mean by both sides, is it both the servers?
Secondly, on first server its >, and on the other server it is <. Please
excuse me since I Am not expert on Linux.

Ayhow I tried to run this command and got this message

[root at acbl1 root]# sfdisk -l /dev/cciss/c0d0p8 > tmppart
Warning: start=125146413 - this looks like a partition rather than
the entire disk. Using fdisk on it is probably meaningless.
[Use the --force option if you really want this]