[DRBD-user] Resized the Raid....

Lars Ellenberg Lars.Ellenberg at linbit.com
Tue Apr 19 16:28:44 CEST 2005

/ 2005-04-19 08:46:31 -0500
\ David A. Smith:
> Ack.... Is there ANYWAY to clean this out? - i have no data i want to save
> - but i have a customer waiting on this getting back up and running.

for now:
see if a reboot helps,
sometimes allocating large amount of memory is easier just after reboot.
(it will BUG again, though, if it can not allocate enough).

also try the vmalloc=something boot parameter.  though, on a power mac
(64bit arch), there should be no reason for this.  *scratch head*
If at all, I had expected this on a 32bit x86 arch...

	Lars